JAYMAR – Best Shoulder Brace
How to wear the JAYMAR Shoulder Brace
- Lay out support with all Velcro straps joined.
- Release all Velcro straps.
- Jaymar Shoulder BraceSlip on support similar to a waist coat.
- Secure Chest Band and Chest Strap.
- With injured arm by side, place Arm Band on bicep with the diagonal strap pulled across arm to the posterior aspect of the arm.
- Secure Velcro Strap.
- Tighten all straps again if required. The support should fit snugly, but be comfortable.
- Secure armband by using 2 wraps of 7.5cm elastic adhesive bandage tape around bicep.
Following removal of support, it is recommended that all Velcro straps be joined to ensure easier washing and maintain support shape.
To regulate the amount of restriction allowed in Abduction / External rotation, place Arm Band (E) at one of the following positions.
- Low on Bicep – Provides Extra support
- Middle of Bicep – Provides Good support
- High on Bicep – Provides Less support